Monday, August 12, 2013

More Sleeping Sacks!

My daughter really loves to sleep in sleeping sacks and I love making them. Talk about a perfect combo :-)

 
We've really got quite a collection in the meantime! I suppose though that the last one I made, will be the last one she wears. We're planning on buying her a duvet in the fall, when she's old enough. But who's said that I can't switch to making duvet covers?


These two were made for the cold winter months. They consist of one cotton layer and one fleece layer. 
One has the cotton on the inside because I loved that colourful fleece too much to hide it!


The other one has the softest white fleece I've ever felt on the inside.


The last sleeping sack is made out of two layers of cotton and some fusible interfacing, used for quilting.


It has the most lovely cotton fabric on the inside. The pattern reminds me of waves or even dragon's scales! What a great way to begin a bedtime story!


And one last picture with a roundup of all the sleeping sacks I've made so far :-)


No comments: